Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Symphony of Lights in Avenue of Stars

After my visit on HK Space Museum, I decided to see again the Symphony of Lights, since its almost 8:00 pm. I also like to hear the English version of the narrator during Wednesdays, so I proceeded to the viewing deck area in front of the HK Cultural Centre and Clock Tower.



The Avenue of Stars with less people, as its a weekday.



One of the ferry boats transporting people between the Hong Kong and Kowloon areas. 


Other tourists while waiting for the light and sound show.




Views of the Clock Tower at my back.



Some of the photos I captured during the Symphony of Lights




The views on this area are simply relaxing at night, even without the light and sound show.

Bookmark this post:
StumpleUpon DiggIt! Del.icio.us Yahoo Technorati Google Twitter FaceBook

No comments:

Post a Comment